Job no: 492542
Work type: Full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report and forecast financial KPIs to measure and monitor performance on a periodically basis
- Develop and analyze financial cash flow projections
- Monitor and control budget spending status by activity to maintain operating expenditure level.
- Review Company's operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Prepare and present monthly financial results.
- Provide support to business functions on financial related matters including project economics evaluation
- Monitor Thailand and international economy, business environment and relevant regulations
- Conduct an insight business analysis as well as financial forecast
- Participate in ad-hoc project/study
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Fluent written, spoken and reading capability in English and Thai.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a financial analyst in similar environment
- Strong analytical skills and track record in completion of project assignments.
- Ability to work independently and meet regular tight deadlines.
- Dynamic and ability to adapt to a fast paced environment.
- Possess initiative to drive system enhancements and process improvements.
- Team oriented, and capability to work in a collaborative manner with both internal departments as well as external service providers.
- Proficient in MS Office Application
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend