Network Planning Manager
Job no: 492845
Work type: Full time
Role and Responsibilities:
1. Network Planning and Scheduling
- To manage the Network Planning, Scheduling and Regulatory Affairs section of the department, primarily focusing on the production of feasibility studies into new routes, monitoring the financial performance of the existing network and taking remedial action in conjunction with Flight Scheduling.
- To constantly review the route performance against targets and report on deviations requiring management intervention. Monitor weekly and monthly financial results, identifying anomalies, emergence of trends, opportunities and threats that require further analysis
- Monitor competitor airlines, in terms of schedules, product, fleet mix etc. and report to Management
2. Regulatory Affairs
- To plan optimal aircraft schedules that maximizes aircraft utilization yielding maximum revenue for each market. These schedules entail smart matching of slots at the respective airports.
- Manage the production of route evaluations conducting research to identify new routes and opportunities for the airline, thereafter applying for regulatory approvals to operate the selected routes
3. Operating and Budget Plan Preparation
- To assist with the development of the long term plan and planning modelling for the future scope and shape of the airline.
- Manage the preparation of the Budget Operating Plan documents for distribution to management
- Manage ad hoc project work and presentations, providing relevant analysis and expertise as required
- Minimum degree level qualification in Economics, Business, Statistics, or a Mathematical or Science
- A post graduate qualification in Aviation is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ airline experience in a network planning or scheduling role of which 2 years’ must be in a managerial capacity
- Must be an expert in airline economic methods and analysis
- Excellent numeracy skills and highly literate
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend