OCC Operations & Crew Movement
Job no: 492853
Work type: Full time
Categories: Flight Operations
Roles and responsibilities
1. Operations Support
- Support, brief and/or assist the pilot in command (PIC) in the safe conduct of each flight.
- Furnish the PIC while in flight by appropriate means with information which may be necessary for the safe conduct of the flight.
- Monitor aircraft movement.
- Report irregular flight situation
- Monitor VHF radio calls
- Flight disruption handling
- In the event of an emergency, initiate relevant procedures as specified in the Emergency Manual.
2. Crew movement
- Activate stand-by crews to cover flight disruption and ensure that crew is aware of new reporting & ETD and Merlot detail is updated
- Monitor crew wake-up and pick-up at line station when there is flight disruption
- Monitor flight and cabin crew that they are on the way to NokScoot OCC for flight duties
- Ensure that crew is aware of revised roster and acknowledge in Merlot system
- Monitor Stand-by crew number to cover 24 hours
- Monitor Rest time, Flight Time, Duty time during the operational month NOT to breach the rule and regulations.
- Keep the record of the flight crew landing in Merlot system, Aircraft Follow and Log
- Send a report on the crew performance e.g. unable to perform duty or disciplinary action to Head of Department concerned and keep the record
- Prepare, arrange and revise all Immigration documents concerning flight and cabin crew such as Gen Dec, Crew List, Crew APIS and etc. and send all immigration documents to line station and parties concerned.
- Perform other duties assigned.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Ability to use Microsoft Office particularly Word and Excel
- Good in writing, speaking, listening and reading in English and Thai
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend