Cabin Crew - Based in Bangkok
Job no: 492856
Work type: Contract
Categories: Cabin Crew
Other than fun and excitement, the job encompasses:
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all applicable emergency procedures and safety equipment, operating manuals, Cabin Safety Instructions and Cabin Services Circulars
- Ensure safety of all personnel on-board of Company aircraft are well taken care
- Ensure inflight satisfaction of passengers on board Company aircraft.
- Participates in inflight service and sales activities to increase sales targets.
- As a brand ambassador, you should behave appropriately to uphold the image of the airline.
- Participate as an active team member, ensuring a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
- Any other ad-hoc assignment as required by the Company.
- Minimum holding Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Female holding Thai citizenship:
- With previous cabin crew experience: maximum age of 35
- No previous experience: maximum age of 27
- Minimum height at least 160 cm.
- Minimum TOEIC score of 600
- Excellent communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Fluency in Mandarin or Japanese will be an advantage
- ** Please attach proof of language proficiency test if available **
- Excellent health with an ability to swim unaided at least 50 meters
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend