Senior Manager, IT
Job no: 492875
Work type: Permanent
Roles and responsibilities:
IT Infrastructure & Systems
- Develop and drive the company’s IT strategy, policies and processes.
- Develop, implement and maintain the company’s IT infrastructure and systems in support of commercial, operational and customer servicing goals.
- Ensure that IT infrastructure and systems are safe, efficient, reliable and that BCP (business continuity processes) are in place.
- Develop and manage the integration and effective use of the company’s information and data.
- Ensure the integrity of information and data in compliance with all data protection and privacy regulations.
- Manage and control access to all IT systems.
- Coordinate and manage the development of all IT projects in consultation with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- At least 5 years’ managerial experience in information technology management
- Comprehensive understanding of IT network architecture and client/server technology
- Knowledge of website and software development
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Advertised: SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: SE Asia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend