Assistant Operations Manager (AOM)
Job no: 492943
Work type: Full time
Categories: China Operations
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage GHA flight handling in full compliance with HQ requirements.
- Ensure proper management and validity of manuals, agreements and operational licenses including DGR, Wt & Bal, etc.
- Ensure prompt follow up on queries, feedbacks, and complaints from authorities and passengers.
- Provide timely reports to HQ whenever necessary e.g. delay occurrence report.
- Liaise with authorities on slots related issues and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate with HQ and GHA on station audits.
- Support HQ on ground safety and security incident investigations and reporting.
Finance and Administration
- Ensure accurate and timely invoice verification.
- Manage all sales functions at the airport.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Country Mgr or Regional Mgr.
- At least 3 years’ experience in ground handling operations
- Speak and write fluently in Mandarin and English.
- Be able to operate independently
- Good interpersonal skills and pleasant disposition
- Able to resolve operational problems and customer servicing issues.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university would be an advantage.
Advertised: China Standard Time
Applications close: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend